Pages

Thursday 12 June 2014

NEW HOME

 New Home
Guess what! My family and I went to my uncle’s friend’s new house. We had a prayer meeting. After the prayer the kids got to play. Then we had the delicious lunch with ice cream and fizzy drinks as desert.The lazy adults started watching cricket and the chatty adults started chatting. The kids were playing and little babies started their adventure by running around the house.I was playing so much that I  forgot the time. Soon it was home time for many children but not me. I still got to play with the children that were still here. Them we had some fried fish. Yummy in my tummy. Then my uncle got a photo with his friends and we walked to the car. Before we got in the car my uncle asked me and my mum “should we go to duck pond or the mall?” I said duck pond and then my uncle looked at my mum with the sight of her answer . My mum said that I can choose. We went to duck pond but we couldn’t feed the ducks. Because we didn’t have the bread. We hopped in the car and the breeze began. The sun set with a colourful backround. What a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment