Pages

Thursday 14 August 2014

Thea Sisters And The Dancing Shadows

Thea Sisters
The dancing shadows


The Thea Sisters have come to holiday and are deciding where to go. But, Collette ( one of the Thea Sisters ) is so tired. So they decide to stay until they change their mind when they hear they are going to meet the world’s famous ballerina.  They are surprised and rush to their rooms to pack their bags. They travel to Italy in a city called La Scala. They meet a ratling called Carlotta who is a ballerina and wants to become famous one day. The Thea Sisters help her by facing some hard time.

My favourite part was when they revealed their plan to the criminals.


My favourite is character is Paulina because she is pretty, smart and she has my favourite hairstyle - a plat.


I rate this book for kids who like ballet and rats and mice.
Rate: *****/*****


3 comments:

  1. Dear Ida,
    I like the way you summarised the story. I found it very interesting

    Love,
    Maranita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Maranita.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And another thank - you for being the first student to comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete