Pages

Friday 12 June 2015

Verse For Today

11.06.2015
Verse For Today !
Hello all.. I’m going to tell you a verse from the Bible and I hope you will find it useful in this morning, afternoon or night.

    THE VERSE FOR TODAY IS :
GOD IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN MAKE THE VALLEY A TROUBLE A DOOR OF HOPE
                      Hosea : 2 . 15
In these verse we learn that God does not let us done. He can make our troubled times into times of joy and happiness. So all the troubles you and me and the world face remember God knows, he will comfort you.

Thank - you for taking your time to read this. May God bless you.

2 comments:

  1. Great Job Ida but please make your size a bit smaller but apart from that spectacular work!!
    From: AJ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI you got some of your spilling wrong but come on my blog.

    Here is my blog http://wpsjonf.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete